Why can’t I access my GoDaddy email? If you’re having problems signing in to your GoDaddy account, try the following steps: Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Close and relaunch the page. Open a private browser session and try signing in again.
How do I retrieve my GoDaddy email?
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Add user.
- Choose the same domain as the email account that was deleted, and then select Continue.
- Enter the same Email address as the deleted account.
How do I access my GoDaddy account?
- Go to the GoDaddy home page.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Sign In (on mobile, select the person icon ).
- Under Registered Users, select Sign in.
- Enter your Username or Customer #.
- Enter your Password, then select Sign In.
What happened to my GoDaddy email? What happens to all my email? We’ll move all your Workspace Email accounts, including their email and folders, to Microsoft 365. Continue using your email as you normally would.