Which one is an example of unsupervised machine learning? Some popular examples of unsupervised learning algorithms are: k-means for clustering problems. Apriori algorithm for association rule learning problems.
What is unsupervised learning with examples? Unsupervised learning is when it can provide a set of unlabelled data, which it is required to analyze and find patterns inside. The examples are dimension reduction and clustering.
Which are the unsupervised machine learning algorithms?
- K-means clustering.
- KNN (k-nearest neighbors)
- Hierarchal clustering.
- Anomaly detection.
- Neural Networks.
- Principle Component Analysis.
- Independent Component Analysis.
- Apriori algorithm.
What are real life examples for unsupervised learning?
- Audience segmentation.
- Customer persona investigation.
- Anomaly detection (for example, to detect bot activity)
- Pattern recognition (grouping images, transcribing audio)
- Inventory management (by conversion activity or by availability)