What problems do 2007 Honda Accord have?
- Power Steering Whine. One of the more common complaints about Honda’s power steering is how it can whine or groan everytime you turn the wheel.
- Honda Vehicles with Recalled Takata Airbags.
- Peeling Paint and Clear Coat.
- Automatic Transmission Failure.
Is 2007 Honda Accord a reliable car? Roomy and stylish interior with simple controls, tight build quality, smooth ride, refined drivetrains, good crash test scores, strong reputation for reliability, high resale value.
What is the life expectancy of a 2007 Honda Accord? A properly maintained 2007 Honda Accord will last about 300,000 miles, which is 100,000 miles higher than an Altima or Optima. According to Repair Pal, maintenance costs are low at only $308 per year. There are some parts owners should prepare to replace as an Accord gets over 150,000 miles on it.
What are the most common problems with Honda Accord?
- Ignition switch failure causing “no start”
- Check Engine and D4 Lights illuminating and flashing.
- Radio and climate control display goes dark.
- Faulty door lock actuator.
- Warped front brake rotors causing vibration when braking.
- Warm air coming from air conditioning.