What is the famous line from The Godfather? We all know the film’s most famous quote from Don Corleone (played unforgettably in the original “Godfather” by Marlon Brando),“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” Besides that implied threat, some of the themes of the movie’s unforgettable lines are advice, insults, warnings, adages, or anecdotes.
Who says you come to me on the day of my daughter’s wedding? You don’t even think to call me “Godfather.” You come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder – for money. Bonasera : I ask you for justice. Don Corleone : That is not justice. Your daughter is alive.
What are some Godfather quotes?
- “Friendship is everything.
- “Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
- “Never hate your enemies.
- “Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.”
- “A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults”
What does The Godfather say about favors? “Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me.” Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter’s wedding day.