What is the famous line from the Godfather? We all know the film’s most famous quote from Don Corleone (played unforgettably in the original “Godfather” by Marlon Brando),“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” Besides that implied threat, some of the themes of the movie’s unforgettable lines are advice, insults, warnings, adages, or anecdotes.
Do you come to me Godfather? Don Corleone : Bonasera, Bonasera, what have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you’d come to me in friendship, this scum who ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by some chance an honest man like yourself made enemies they would become my enemies.
What are some Godfather quotes?
- “Friendship is everything.
- “Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
- “Never hate your enemies.
- “Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold.”
- “A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults”
What is the godfather opening line? You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law.