What is the belief of a God? People who believe in a biblical God generally say God is all-loving, all-knowing and judging. Overall, an image of an omnipotent and omniscient God is more commonly held by people who believe in a biblical description of God than by those who say they believe in some other kind of higher power or spiritual force.
Why should you believe in God? He Is Worthy Of Our Trust
You have to trust with your entire being that God has your back that he will help you and take care of you. He knows what is best, but to truly embrace what he has planned for you, you have to fully trust. Our trust is not foolish, for our God is both faithful and good.
How do I express my belief in God?
- Participate in Virtual Mass Every Sunday.
- Begin Each Day with Morning Prayer or Meditation.
- Read Bible Verses During Regular Nature Walks.
- Participate in Small Group Bible Study Sessions.
- Participate in Socially Distant Volunteer Opportunities.
What is your religion if you believe in God? A theist is the opposite of an atheist. Theists believe in the existence of a god or gods.