What are some examples of beliefs?
- Murder is wrong.
- Love is good.
- You should help people in need.
- You shouldn’t lie.
- You should brush your teeth.
- You should be nice to people.
- Giving it better than receiving.
- Stealing is bad.
How do you write a belief essay?
- Develop a Thesis Statement. The thesis statement should encompass your overall life’s philosophy as well as at least three major points that support that belief system.
- Organize Your Thoughts.
- Introduce Your Topic.
- Build the Body.
- Final Thoughts.
What is a belief essay? As part of a personal beliefs essay, students have the chance to share their personal beliefs, to explore the beliefs of others, to reflect on the meaning and role of such beliefs for individuals in general, etc.
What is a belief statement example? Statements of belief seem to be about reality outside of yourself but are actually about you. For example: I believe that Abraham Lincoln was a good President of the U.S. This sentence seems to be about Lincoln but it is really about the ‘I’ who said it.