What are core values and beliefs? What are core values? Core values are a set of fundamental beliefs, ideals or practices that inform how you conduct your life, both personally and professionally. Businesses can also have and maintain core values. These can help an organization determine how to allocate resources, make important decisions and grow.
What are core values definition? Core values are traits or qualities that are not just worthwhile, they represent an individual’s or an organization’s highest priorities, deeply held beliefs, and core, fundamental driving forces. They are the heart of what your organization and its employees stand for in the world.
What are the 5 core values?
- INTEGRITY. Know and do what is right. Learn more.
- RESPECT. Treating others the way you want to be treated. Learn more.
- RESPONSIBILITY. Embrace opportunities to contribute. Learn more.
- SPORTSMANSHIP. Bring your best to all competition. Learn more.
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP. Serve the common good. Learn more.
What are beliefs examples? A belief is usually a generalization. For example, a person may believe that killing is bad or consuming alcohol is bad. But not every religion will support these beliefs. Beliefs are often very strongly ingrained in us that they influence our behaviors, thoughts, and attitudes in very powerful ways.