Is the Greek Gods yogurt healthy? The Greek Gods Traditional
Noting that the serving sizes of Greek Yogurt are almost always 227 grams (or a full cup) or 170 grams (3/4 of a cup) and that this one is in the former larger serving category, it’s just a not great choice if you’re trying to be great about your health, given the fats, sugars, and sodium.
What is the healthiest Greek yogurt?
- Fage Total 2% Greek Yogurt.
- Chobani Non-Fat, Plain.
- Wallaby Organic Aussie Greek Low-Fat, Plain.
- Maple Hill Creamery Greek Yogurt.
- Stonyfield Organic Greek Whole Milk, Plain.
- Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Plain.
- Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Plain.
How much sugar is in Greek god yogurt? See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. Greek gods less sugar greek style yogurt: 6g total sugars per 4.5 oz; other yogurts avg. 21 g per 4.5 oz).
Is Greek Gods yogurt good probiotic? The Greek Gods’ yogurt is super silky, and has a surprising and delicious tang-free flavor. It’s a great source of probiotics and has no artificial flavors. This is another excellent vegan yogurt alternative. The brand uses cashews as its core ingredient, making the texture of the yogurt smooth and creamy.