How do I setup my GoDaddy email on Google?
- Open the Gmail app.
- Under Set up email, tap Other.
- Enter your Workspace Email address and tap Next.
- For your account type, tap Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Edit the incoming server to imap.secureserver.net and tap Next.
How do I verify my GoDaddy domain with Google?
- You’ll copy a verification code from the Google Workspace setup tool.
- You’ll sign in to your domain registrar and paste the verification code in to the DNS records for your domain.
- Once your domain registrar publishes your verification code, we’ll know you are the owner of your domain.
Can I use GoDaddy domain email with Gmail? Once your GoDaddy email is linked to your Gmail account, you can easily send, receive and check messages directly from your Gmail account.
Can I use GoDaddy domain with Google? You’ll sign in to your domain registrar, delete any existing MX records for your domain that route messages to your current email provider, and add the Google MX records. Once your domain registrar publishes the Google MX records, we’ll activate Gmail for your domain.