How do I retrieve my GoDaddy email?
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Add user.
- Choose the same domain as the email account that was deleted, and then select Continue.
- Enter the same Email address as the deleted account.
How do I access my GoDaddy email on Gmail?
- Open the Gmail app.
- Under Set up email, tap Other.
- Enter your Workspace Email address and tap Next.
- For your account type, tap Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Edit the incoming server to imap.secureserver.net and tap Next.
Where are my GoDaddy emails? Sign in to Workspace Control Center. Enter your GoDaddy username, password and click Sign in (your Workspace Email address and password won’t work here). Click View Email. From the Tools menu, select View All Email Plans.
Is there a GoDaddy email app? You can browse to the GoDaddy Web-based Workspace tool in the Android Web browser, you can download and install the free GoDaddy Mobile app from Google Play or you can configure the stock Android Email app with the IMAP or POP3 server settings for your GoDaddy accounts.