How do I log into my GoDaddy email?
Sign in as account owner
- Go to your Email & Office Dashboard.
- Enter your GoDaddy username (or customer #) and password.
- Select Sign in.
What is GoDaddy webmail email? Webmail is a way of sending and receiving emails from a web browser instead of from an email client. If you’re constantly on the go, webmail gives you the flexibility to access your email from any device.
How do I open a GoDaddy email in Gmail?
- Open the Gmail app.
- Under Set up email, tap Other.
- Enter your Workspace Email address and tap Next.
- For your account type, tap Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Edit the incoming server to imap.secureserver.net and tap Next.
How do I log into my GoDaddy domain?
- Go to the GoDaddy home page.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Sign In (on mobile, select the person icon ).
- Under Registered Users, select Sign in.
- Enter your Username or Customer #.
- Enter your Password, then select Sign In.