How do I log into my GoDaddy email on Office 365?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In.
How do I access my GoDaddy email?
- Go to Webmail. (We recommend bookmarking this sign-in page.)
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password. (Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.)
- Select Sign In to open Webmail and see your inbox.
How do I log into GoDaddy in Outlook?
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com.
- If you haven’t already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, open Outlook.
- Select New message to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
How do I log into my Outlook 365 email? Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page or to Outlook.com. Enter the email address and password for your account. Select Sign in.