How do I log into my GoDaddy email on Office 365?
Sign in to my Microsoft 365 account
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In.
How do I log into GoDaddy email in Outlook?
Sign in to webmail
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com.
- If you haven’t already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, open Outlook.
- Select New message to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
How do I access my Microsoft 365 email account? Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page or to Outlook.com. Enter the email address and password for your account. Select Sign in.
How do I setup my GoDaddy email on Gmail 365?
Then no matter where you go, you’ll always stay connected with your business email.
- Open Gmail.
- Tap Exchange and Office 365.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and tap Next.
- Enter your password and tap Sign In.
How do I log into my GoDaddy email on Office 365? – Additional Questions
Can I open GoDaddy email with Gmail?
Add your Workspace Email account to Gmail on your Google Pixel or another Android device. Then you can send and receive business email from your phone. Open the Gmail app. If you’re new to Gmail, tap Add an email address.
How do I connect my Office 365 email to Gmail?
To add your Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync account to Gmail:
- Open your device’s Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you can’t see ‘Accounts’, tap Users & accounts.
- At the bottom, tap Add account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync email and credentials.
How do I link my GoDaddy domain to Gmail?
Fill out the form.
- Select MX for the Type.
- Enter @ for the Name.
- Enter the Priority for the MX record you’re adding (as listed in Workspace setup tool).
- Paste one of the Google MX records into the Value field.
- Leave the TTL field set to Default.
How do I add my GoDaddy email to Google?
How to Forward Your GoDaddy Business Email to Gmail
- Step 1: Log in.
- Step 2: Forward Your Email.
- Step 3: Correct Your DNS Settings.
- Step 4: Create A Third Party Emailer Account.
- Step 5: Add Your SMTP Account To Gmail.
How do I transfer my GoDaddy email to Gmail?
Connecting to Other Devices
- Log into Gmail (mail.google.com)
- Click the Gear Icon (“Gear Menu”) in the top right corner of the window.
- Select “Mail Settings”
- Under “Settings,” choose the “Accounts and Import” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Check Mail Using POP3” section and click “Add POP3 email account”
What are the SMTP settings for GoDaddy?
Server and port settings for Workspace Email
- Outgoing server (SMTP): smtpout.secureserver.net.
- SSL Port: 465 or 587.
Is GoDaddy email POP or IMAP?
Go to your GoDaddy My Products page. You might be prompted to sign in. Find Workspace Email and select the arrow to view your plan. If your email plan shows Free, then you have POP enabled email.
Do I have IMAP or POP settings?
|Workspace plan ||IMAP enabled ||POP enabled |
|Personal ||x ||x |
|Free || ||x |
What is the SMTP server for Office 365?
What server does GoDaddy use for email?
GoDaddy has two email servers. One is Office 365, which is fully supported by GoDaddy. The other is legacy IMAP, which GoDaddy is no longer investing in. Office 365 IMAP (recommended!)
How do I access my GoDaddy email?
Use Webmail to access your email from any browser.
- Go to Webmail. (We recommend bookmarking this sign-in page.)
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password. (Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.)
- Select Sign In to open Webmail and see your inbox.
Does GoDaddy email work with Outlook?
Most GoDaddy email accounts allow traditional POP access for incoming emails into Outlook and use SMTP for outgoing emails. You may configure as many GoDaddy email accounts as you need in Microsoft Outlook.
How do I setup GoDaddy email in Outlook?
Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Open the Outlook app.
- Enter email address, tap Continue.
- Select IMAP or POP3 – this article walks through IMAP set up.
- Enter your Workspace Email password and Display Name.
- Tap the Checkmark, Outlook auto-discovers your email account info.
Why is my GoDaddy email not working in Outlook?
Check if your POP/IMAP settings are correct
Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here). Settings > View all Outlook settings. Select Mail > Sync email.
How do I manually add GoDaddy email to Outlook 365?
Select Manual setup or additional server types, and then select Next. Select Microsoft 365, enter your email address, and select Next. When you see the sign-in page, enter your email address and select Next. Note: You may be prompted with two sign-in options after entering your email address.
How do I add my GoDaddy domain to Office 365?
Add a domain
- Go to the Settings > Domains page.
- Select Add domain.
- Enter the name of the domain you want to add, then select Next.
- Choose how you want to make the DNS changes required for Microsoft to use your domain.
How do I find my mail server in Outlook 365?
In Outlook, click File. Then navigate to Account Settings > Account Settings. On the Email tab, double-click on the account you want to connect to HubSpot. Below Server Information, you can find your incoming mail server (IMAP) and outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.