How do I log into my GoDaddy email from Office 365?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In.
How do I log into GoDaddy in Outlook?
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com.
- If you haven’t already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, open Outlook.
- Select New message to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
How do I access my office 365 email? Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page or to Outlook.com. Enter the email address and password for your account. Select Sign in.
Where is my GoDaddy email? Sign in to Workspace Control Center. Enter your GoDaddy username, password and click Sign in (your Workspace Email address and password won’t work here). Click View Email. From the Tools menu, select View All Email Plans.