How do I log into my GoDaddy email?
Sign in as account owner
- Go to your Email & Office Dashboard.
- Enter your GoDaddy username (or customer #) and password.
- Select Sign in.
How do I log into GoDaddy email in Outlook?
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com.
- If you haven’t already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, open Outlook.
- Select New message to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
How do I log into my GoDaddy account?
- Go to the GoDaddy home page.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Sign In (on mobile, select the person icon ).
- Under Registered Users, select Sign in.
- Enter your Username or Customer #.
- Enter your Password, then select Sign In.
Can I login to Gmail with GoDaddy email? Add GoDaddy Domain Email Address
In order to forward emails from your GoDaddy domain email to your Gmail account, you will have to go to the “Import” tab on your Gmail to do the linking. The tab can easily be accessed by signing into your Gmail and clicking on the “Settings” button.