How do I add my o365 email to my iPhone GoDaddy?
Add my Microsoft 365 email to Mail on iPhone or iPad
- Create email.
- Recovery email.
- Add to desktop/mobile.
- Send email.
- What’s next?
How do I setup my Office 365 email on my iPhone? Set up email with iOS Mail app
Go to your device’s Settings, scroll down and tap Mail > Accounts >Add Account. Select Exchange. Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, password, and a description of your account. Tap Next.
How do I setup my GoDaddy email on my iPhone?
- Open your iPhone or iPad’s Settings.
- Tap Mail > Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select the Other account type.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account details, and tap Next.
- Under New Account, make sure IMAP is selected.
How do I setup my GoDaddy email on Outlook 365?
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Select your domain and Continue.
- If there’s already an email account for this domain, you’ll receive an Existing Email notice.