How do I access Office 365 from GoDaddy?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In. The Office home page will open.
- On the leftmost side, select Outlook to go to your email.
How do I log into GoDaddy email in Outlook?
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com.
- If you haven’t already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, open Outlook.
- Select New message to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
How do I log into GoDaddy Webmail?
- Go to Webmail. (We recommend bookmarking this sign-in page.)
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password. (Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.)
- Select Sign In to open Webmail and see your inbox.
How do I add Office 365 to GoDaddy? Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password). If you already have an existing Microsoft 365 email address from GoDaddy, select Add user. If this is your first Microsoft 365 email address, continue to the next step.