How do I access Office 365 from GoDaddy?
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. You can also sign in to your email using your domain name.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password. Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.
- Select Sign In. The Office home page will open.
- On the leftmost side, select Outlook to go to your email.
How do I log into my GoDaddy workspace email?
- Go to Webmail. (We recommend bookmarking this sign-in page.)
- Enter your Email address and Password. (Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.)
- Select Sign In to see your inbox.
Does GoDaddy domain work with Office 365? Set up your GoDaddy domain in Office 365 Print
The automatic process at GoDaddy makes this fast and simple. We’ll confirm that you own the domain and automatically set up your domain’s records at GoDaddy, so email comes to Office 365 and other Office 365 services work with your domain.
How do I add Office 365 to GoDaddy? Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password). If you already have an existing Microsoft 365 email address from GoDaddy, select Add user. If this is your first Microsoft 365 email address, continue to the next step.