How do I access my email from GoDaddy?
- Go to Webmail. (We recommend bookmarking this sign-in page.)
- Enter your Username (email address) and Password. (Your GoDaddy username and password won’t work here.)
- Select Sign In to open Webmail and see your inbox.
How do I access my GoDaddy account?
- Go to the GoDaddy home page.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Sign In (on mobile, select the person icon ).
- Under Registered Users, select Sign in.
- Enter your Username or Customer #.
- Enter your Password, then select Sign In.
How do I log into GoDaddy email in Outlook?
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com.
- If you haven’t already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, open Outlook.
- Select New message to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
How do I get my GoDaddy email on my computer? From the top menu, select Tools > Account Settings. In the lower-left corner, select Account Actions. Select Add Mail Account from the pop-up menu. In the Set Up Your Existing Email Address box, enter your name, your GoDaddy email address, and your password.