How do I access my company email through Gmail?
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.
- Type the email address you want to link, then click Next.
How do I access my business email?
- Open the web browser on the computer you are using.
- Contact your company IT department for the email server website address.
- Download the email software if prompted to do so.
- Enter your email address you use for your company email.
- Allow the emails to load.
Is a business email different from Gmail? The major difference between personal and business Google accounts is storage. While 15GB per Gmail account for personal usage may be enough, for businesses relying on fixed storage is impractical. This is where business plans come into picture.
Can I use my work email on Gmail? Linking your work email account to your Gmail account is a straightforward task, thanks to the user-friendly settings section in Gmail. Gmail also offers filtering capability and is often easier to set up on smartphones than accounts using MS Exchange or other standard POP and IMAP.