Can I use GoDaddy domain with Google? You’ll sign in to your domain registrar, delete any existing MX records for your domain that route messages to your current email provider, and add the Google MX records. Once your domain registrar publishes the Google MX records, we’ll activate Gmail for your domain.
How do I setup my GoDaddy email on Google?
- Open the Gmail app.
- Under Set up email, tap Other.
- Enter your Workspace Email address and tap Next.
- For your account type, tap Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Edit the incoming server to imap.secureserver.net and tap Next.
How do I use my GoDaddy domain with Google Workspace?
- You’ll copy a verification code from the Google Workspace setup tool.
- You’ll sign in to your domain registrar and paste the verification code in to the DNS records for your domain.
- Once your domain registrar publishes your verification code, we’ll know you are the owner of your domain.
How do I add Google DNS to GoDaddy domain? From the Advanced DNS Settings pane, click Sign in to DNS console. Using the Sign-in name and Password noted previously, sign in to the DNS console. The My Domains page opens in a new tab. Select the DNS record option provided by your web host for instructions on adding it to your domain’s DNS records.